Victory or Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight until the End

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOD vs BiA Replays.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{V.O.D}_Quetzalcoatl

{V.O.D}_Quetzalcoatl

VOD vs BiA Replays. Empty
PostSubject: VOD vs BiA Replays.   VOD vs BiA Replays. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Last edited by {V.O.D}_Quetzalcoatl on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:55 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
{V.O.D}_Fire

{V.O.D}_Fire

PostSubject: Re: VOD vs BiA Replays.   VOD vs BiA Replays. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 am

You guys see that game vs moors? at the end he accuse me of cav bug which i didnt, and then you see him bug my archers near the end with his general? check it out took one of my archers from like 40 to routed
Back to top Go down
{V.O.D}_Quetzalcoatl

{V.O.D}_Quetzalcoatl

PostSubject: Re: VOD vs BiA Replays.   VOD vs BiA Replays. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 am

{V.O.D}_Fire wrote:
You guys see that game vs moors? at the end he accuse me of cav bug which i didnt, and then you see him bug my archers near the end with his general? check it out took one of my archers from like 40 to routed

Of course you didn't bug. But the moors general bug is not clear. I saw he sent his gen to attack the other unit. He had 2 units. One stuck with the first bows charged, the other, the general, went in open field to charge the other bows. So he ordered twice the attack. In general I think you were too impetuos with your cav, so it routed at the start. You left Nestor with numbers and cav superiority at the very beggining. Apart from that I think you may have pushed too far away your infantry. study
Back to top Go down
{V.O.D.}_Vladek1

{V.O.D.}_Vladek1

PostSubject: Re: VOD vs BiA Replays.   VOD vs BiA Replays. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey guys. Here are some replays of me playing against Nestor. Both games were Russia (me) vs Venice, and both games were victories. Smile

Enjoy!

Battle 1: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17641681/l-BiA-l_Nestor_%7BGA%7D.rpy

Battle 2: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17641681/l-BiA-l_Nestor_%7BGA%7D2.rpy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOD vs BiA Replays.   VOD vs BiA Replays. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOD vs BiA Replays.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Victory or Death :: Archive-