Victory or Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight until the End

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creative Assembly anticipates that Rome II contain a vision "darkest" of war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{V.O.D}_JaviRamos
Admin
{V.O.D}_JaviRamos

ReputaciĆ³n : 8
Fecha de inscripciĆ³n : 2013-02-15

Creative Assembly anticipates that Rome II contain a vision "darkest" of war Empty
PostSubject: Creative Assembly anticipates that Rome II contain a vision "darkest" of war   Creative Assembly anticipates that Rome II contain a vision "darkest" of war Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 am

Jamie Russell, one of the leading designers of Total War: Rome II, has talked with the British site Eurogamer on some interesting aspects of your anticipated game of strategy.

"We have facial animations, emotional interactions between men, so if a guy near me gets an arrow, I will react to that," he explained. "They are getting darker vision of war. Want to look more brutal combat, more visceral. And we want the fight to acquire that sense of Roman war machine, the only style of fighting legions wildest Rome ".

"Our goal with Rome II is to offer the most spectacular views you've seen in a video game, and I think we can offer, I'm not being hyperbolic here," he said. "The realism of the game is the servant, not the master."

As for the always turbulent internal politics of empire, Russell said that we have to choose between "save the republic or become Emperor." This was a time when personal decisions of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra shaped empires , forged their story in their personal decisions. "
Back to top Go down
https://clanvodtw.forumotion.com

Creative Assembly anticipates that Rome II contain a vision "darkest" of war
Page 1 of 1